News for new Confirmation students in the Class of 2017
News for Confirmation students in the Classes of 2018 & 2019
- The final Confirmation retreat will be held on Friday evening, April 1 through Saturday noon.
- The overnight Confirmation closing retreat will be held on Feb 10-11 in the St. Michael CYO center.
- Plan to attend practice for Confirmation with your sponsor on Friday, March 31
- Confirmation Mass is at 10:30 AM on Saturday, April 1, 2017
- All candidates should arrive by 9:30 AM to meet with Archbishop Rodi and pose for a group photo with the Archbishop.
- Please stay for the reception luncheon in the Parish Hall following Confirmation Mass.
- Class schedule for the Spring quarter 2017
- Feb 8
- March 8
- April 5 (Due to Holy Week Living Stations on April 12, class meets on the 1st Wed.)
- May 10
- June - July (No classes) Service hour opportunities like Catholic Kids Camp June 19-23)
- Bring Decision Point text to class each month
- Bring an open heart and an open mind!
for additional events.